Board index Brands Solowheel How to distinguish 1500w from 1000w

How to distinguish 1500w from 1000w

Solowheel related Information and Questions

Post Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:29 pm

User Location: Camas WA
Theres some good information floating around, some of it is also not so good...

Here is the real info:

The serial number format means very little. It only tells the date, the exact amount of numbers and precense of dashes doesnt mean much, they were different for different areas of the world. 2014* or 14-* is a 2014 model, with the next two being the month.The same with 11,12,13 etc.

The type of switch has nothing to do with the version. Its true that the red switch was before the silver one, but it was changed mid cycle for reliability and does not coincide with anything else.(silver switch does mean 52v though, as they werent on any 40v ones). The same is true for the case color.

The blinking light thing is true. There are two versions of the board, only the newer version can take the newest programs. You can test bey laying it on its side and turning it on. Both will blink one green then go into error mode:
old version: red/green/red/green/etc..
new version: red/off/red/off/red/off/etc...

The 52v battery hasnt changed it has always been a series a123.

The 1500W thing has been blown a bit out of proportion. It is not a new model or anything like that. The coil wire in the motors was simply upgraded allowing higher current. The previous model was a bit under rated already. The new motor winding will provide more emergency power, but for the most part you will not notice the difference.

There are some unauthorized resellers in France (and probably elsewhere) selling the 1000W version as 1500W. There is not a sure way to tell, but the 1500W will always have the yellow top warning sticker and will be 2014 models.

Post Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:47 pm
MvM

Model: Solowheel
Manufacturer: Inventist
User Location: Rotterdam
@mchaco1

Thank you very much for chiming in.

Still is a bit confusing.
What do you mean exactly by the 'Yellow Top Marking Sticker' ?

Is this the sticker that is glued to the underside of the foot pedals?

Post Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:29 pm

Model: 1000W
Manufacturer: Solowheel
User Location: San Francisco CA USA
Thanks so much for the extra info!

My S/N is 1305 0412 which guess means its 2013 model, and my stickers have yellow tops. My light flashes red/blank, so I the board is the newer one.

Post Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:37 pm

This is answer for my question from Inventist/solowheel support

@That is probably the 1000w winding. There is very little difference though, the only difference is the wire in the motor, the newer one can support a bit more current.@

Post Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:57 pm

User Location: Buffalo NY 14223 USA
I believe that any Solowheel with the aluminum on/off button (chrome bezel) is a 1500 Watt motor. I got this information from the seller on eBay that I purchased mine from. I have an earlier 1000W model that I loved, couldn't pass up the newer one. Hope to teach friends to ride so that I'll have a riding partner. As far as the difference between the two: Not much noticeable on a smooth surface. Over grass the 1500W is much smoother with less hesitation on bumps. My range on the 1000W is about 6.5 miles and about 50 minutes. My range on the 1500W is about 9 miles and goes 65 minutes. The charger that came with the 1500W wheel has a fan and charges must faster, about 1 hour. The 1500W is also faster going uphill. Doesn't slow at all on mild inclines and is good on steep inclines. I weigh 180 lbs, a lighter person on a 1000W wheel would probably be equivalent to me on the 1500W wheel. (1500W on/off button is aluminum with chrome bezel, 1000W on/off button is red w/black bezel)

Post Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:16 am
MvM

User Location: Rotterdam
Jerry wrote:
I believe that any Solowheel with the aluminum on/off button (chrome bezel) is a 1500 Watt motor. I got this information from the seller on eBay that I purchased mine from. I have an earlier 1000W model that I loved, couldn't pass up the newer one. Hope to teach friends to ride so that I'll have a riding partner. As far as the difference between the two: Not much noticeable on a smooth surface. Over grass the 1500W is much smoother with less hesitation on bumps. My range on the 1000W is about 6.5 miles and about 50 minutes. My range on the 1500W is about 9 miles and goes 65 minutes. The charger that came with the 1500W wheel has a fan and charges must faster, about 1 hour. The 1500W is also faster going uphill. Doesn't slow at all on mild inclines and is good on steep inclines. I weigh 180 lbs, a lighter person on a 1000W wheel would probably be equivalent to me on the 1500W wheel. (1500W on/off button is aluminum with chrome bezel, 1000W on/off button is red w/black bezel)

Thanks for your information.
I have never driven any other model than my own, but since it is a 2014 model, I have been told it must be the 1500W version. I do have no problem getting up rather steep inclines that are simply too much for someone on a bike.
The range I get varies a bit, from about 10 km to 13 km, depending on how fast I go and how many stops I make.

Post Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:45 pm

User Location: Buffalo NY 14223 USA
Looks like I gave wrong info about the on/off switch determining the wattage. I had not read the June 23 posting from mchaco1. Looks like he has the correct information. Hope I did not confuse things.

Manufacturer: johnjohnO
DOCUMENT CATALOG
Buy passports online

http://www.buysellfakepassport.cc

emails:

support@salepassportsfake.cc

admin@salepassportsfake.cc

Shipping Info & FAQs Shipping Info & FAQs

Buy passports online
buy passports online
Buy passports online
buy passports online

These days, to travel is no more very easy for those who are unable to obtain a visa or passport. We
have sofisticated means to issue fake passports, fake ID cards, fake visa, and many other fake
documents. But the good thing is, all these documents will permit you to travel safely to your
desired country. buy passports online

People who drive in the U.S. , UK, Australia , Canada and any other country must have a valid
driver's license. We also provide real driver's licenses for your desired country. buy passports online

Some people may not really know what is a passport....buy passports online

It is a travel document, usually issued by a country's government, that certifies the identity and
nationality of its holder for the purpose of international travel. Standard passports contain the
holder's name, place and date of birth, photograph, signature, and other identifying information. buy
passports online. buy passports online
Passports are moving towards including biometric information in a microchip embedded in the
document, making them machine-readable and difficult to counterfeit. buy passports online.

buy passports online normally collect private information in other to issue a passport, Id card, or
visa. But this information is just to enable you to buy passports online.
Contact us about prices of other documents and Countries that are not listed on our website Like:
Registered IELTS & TOEFL, ESOL Certificates.......
Schengen Visa ......
Resident Permit ......
Working Permit .......
Social Security Number/Card ........
Adoption Certificates ........
Emancipation Document .........
Birth Certificates .........
Marriage Certificate .............
High School Diplomas .............
G.E.D. Diplomas ............
College Degrees ..........
And Many More...
All passports are registered in official government database.
Driver's Licences include micro printing, holograms,UV infrared ink and watermarks.
UK Driver's License is registered into the DVLA (Drivers Vehicle Licensing Agency)US Driver's License is registered into the DMV (Department of Motor Vehicles)

To get more details please contact us:

http://www.buysellfakepassport.cc

Buy real passports online.

We produce real database documents which we register all the client's information in the supposed database system and everything will be genuine and the client will legally use the document without any problems. This real documents shall pass all airport scans and other data reading machines. When ever this real document is checked, all the client's information will show up in the supposed database system and everything will be genuine. For Example, if you want us to produce you a US Passport, we shall register all your Biometric and Vital information in the US central database system under the government recognition. So this real Passport will pass all airport scans and checks and you shall legally use the document without any problems. You are safe when you use a passport from buy passports online. buy real passports online

buy buy registered real ID cards online

We have sofisticated means to issue registered real ID cards, buy real ID cards online
verified id cards | passport registered | Canada Cards |buy real ID cards online. United States Cards | Student Cards | International Cards | Private Cards | Adoption Certificates | Baptism Certificates | Birth Certificates | Death Certificates | Divorce Certificates | Marriage Certificates | Custom Certificates | High School Diplomas | G.E.D. Diplomas | Home School Diplomas | College Degrees | University Degrees | Trade Skill Certificates | Social Security | Validate SSN Number | Driver License | Spy Products | Voice Changers | Listening Devices | Invisible Ink | DMV Record Inquiry | Background Check | buy real ID cards onlineInvestigate Anyone | visa issues.buy real ID cards online
buy registered and unregistered Mexican(Mexico) passports | buy registered and unregistered buy real ID cards online. South African passports | buy real ID cards online. buy registered and unregistered Australian driver licenses | buy registered and unregistered Canadian driver licenses | buy registered and unregistered Dutch(Netherlands/Holland) driving licenses | buy registered and unregistered German(Germany) driving licenses | buy registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) driving licenses | buy registered and unregistered Diplomatic passports | buy registered and unregistered USA(United States) passports | buy registered and unregistered Australian passports | buy registered and unregistered Belgium passports | buy registered and unregistered Brazilian(Brazil) passports | buy registered and unregistered Canadian(Canada) passports | buy registered and unregistered Finnish(Finland) passports | buy registered and unregistered French(France) passports | buy registered and unregistered German(Germany) passports | buy registered and unregistered Dutch(Netherlands/Holland) passports | buy registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) passports. buy real ID cards online

Visit our website: http://www.buysellfakepassport.cc

Previous

Return to Solowheel